| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belgaum (Sambre) in July is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 224mm (8.8in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Belgaum (Sambre) July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Belgaum (Sambre), India
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Belgaum (Sambre):
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 773.6 kms (480.7 miles) N
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 747.8 kms (464.7 miles) NE
- Akola, India - 596.6 kms (370.7 miles) NNE
- Jagdalpur, India - 864.8 kms (537.4 miles) ENE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 447.1 kms (277.8 miles) ENE
- Musulipatnam, India - 699.3 kms (434.6 miles) E
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) ESE
- Bangalore, India - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) SE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 332.7 kms (206.7 miles) S
- Kozhikode, India - 526.8 kms (327.4 miles) SSE
- Pamban, India - 884.4 kms (549.5 miles) SE
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 857.4 kms (532.8 miles) SSE
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 857.4 kms (532.8 miles) SSE