| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belgaum (Sambre) in May is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 83mm (3.3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Belgaum (Sambre) May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Belgaum (Sambre), India
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Belgaum (Sambre):
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 773.6 kms (480.7 miles) N
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 747.8 kms (464.7 miles) NE
- Akola, India - 596.6 kms (370.7 miles) NNE
- Jagdalpur, India - 864.8 kms (537.4 miles) ENE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 447.1 kms (277.8 miles) ENE
- Musulipatnam, India - 699.3 kms (434.6 miles) E
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) ESE
- Bangalore, India - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) SE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 332.7 kms (206.7 miles) S
- Kozhikode, India - 526.8 kms (327.4 miles) SSE
- Pamban, India - 884.4 kms (549.5 miles) SE
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 857.4 kms (532.8 miles) SSE
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 857.4 kms (532.8 miles) SSE